Choose the Best Leather Passport Holder
Customer’s Choice: the Best Rated Leather Passport Holders
8 users answered this survey. Please help us improve this review!
I often use a passport and ID during my trips all around the world (vacations, business meetings, etc.). That is why I try to keep my documents as safe as possible. To take care of the reliable protection of your documents, you may need to buy a passport cover. Surely, my choice is always connected to leather goods. So, I’ve decided to post the review of some of the best leather passport holders.
Today buyers have a great opportunity to purchase a separate cover of top-notch quality. Many leather craftsmen make awesome holders for passports, cards, and IDs. Leather holders tend to be durable, they will perfectly cope with main functions, complement the owner’s style and appearance.
Advantages of the genuine leather material for passport holders
If you consider buying a passport holder made of genuine leather, a traditional pick will serve for many years. Benefits of using leather passport covers:
- Leather can be easily bent, so, it won’t crack at the most inappropriate moment;
- Finished leather products look attractive and elegant;
- Genuine leather is so soft and pleasant to the touch;
- Durability and extended service for many years;
- It is easy to dye – in other words, the leather may have a variety of shades;
Top 5 best leather passport holders, according to Leather-Toolkits.com:
- GDTK Passport Holder is a premium cover made of synthetic leather. It has a nice magnetic closure and can fit up to 4 cards and 1 air ticket, so it is perfect for frequent trips by plane;
- Shvigel is a rather compact holder made of grain leather. I like its durable stitching and nice look;
- PASCACOO is a bit larger passport cover made of raw animal skin, it can also keep 4 cards and 1 air ticket slots;
- Villini leather holder includes a money pocket and RFID blocking;
- Travelambo is another cover made of grain leather. It has 7 slots and RFID blocking wallet;
I would also recommend paying attention to such U.S. brands and manufacturers who offer awesome leather passport holders: Travel Navigator, Famavala Holder, Casmonal, POROMO.
Video Tutorial: Making a Leather Passport Holder
The majority of this website’s audience are craftsmen who are into DIY projects. So, I also attached the video tutorial with awesome guidelines if you need to make a leather passport cover from scratch. I will also anticipate your comments below this review. Thanks for reading my blog and reviews!