Recently my wife asked me to review faux leather leggings – this is not quite my expertise. But the theme is quite interesting because there are literally everywhere and many manufacturers use different leather types, not just the faux material. That is how this review came up. Below you will find my wife’s recs on choosing the best faux leather leggings.
Tips on choosing the best faux leather leggings
Leather leggings can make you look like a rock star or a stylish fashionista if you buy the proper pair. They are very comfortable to wear, consider them as your second skin. This is how to pick the best pair of faux leather leggings for any season of the year:
- Ignore common patterns and opt for unusual designs. Faux leather leggings are easy to find, they can be a good competition for pants. You can wear them with long wool jackets, hats, and even cowboy boots;
- Make sure they’re worth the investment. Of course, a good pair of leggings will be cheaper than a natural leather pair. Don’t look at the brand that represents them or leave the first impression. Examine patiently and make sure they match your body type;
- Take regular care of the leggings, by the way, they are more comfortable to wear than natural leather pants. If you’re not going to buy a new pair at the beginning of each season, be sure to look after them properly. Do not wear them everywhere and clean them with the same regularity as with other items in your wardrobe;
Before you buy any leather leggings, consider the shape of your legs. You should be honest with yourself. If the shape of your legs is not perfect, you should pay attention to semi-matte or matte dark leggings. If you have very slender legs, any model will suit you – made of budget-friendly faux leather as suede, matte and embossed materials.
You shouldn’t give up on black leather leggings made of artificial suede. They are absolutely practical and easy to clean.
Top 3 faux leather leggings
According to my wife, to my humble opinion – the greatest expert on this matter, some of the best faux leather leggings are:
- Tagoo offers high-waisted, wrinkle-resistant leggings;
- Ginasy leggings are very stretchable that are not transparent;
- SPANX leggings are made of high-glass faux skin;
Video Tutorial: How to Style Faux Leather Leggings
MCEDAR pants are also awesome but their price is not that budget-friendly. And all models are high-waist leggings so keep this in mind.
What do you think about this unusual review on our website? Do you like faux leather leggings? Your feedback is very important – follow the updates on Leather-Toolkits.